- Owner: BARI GESTIÓN DE COOPERATIVAS S.L.
- Registered office: PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA, 91. 4ª PLANTA. 28046 – MADRID
- Tax ID code: B-86761111
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registry Information: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in Volume 31272, Page 145, Sheet M-562928.
We also inform users of their rights and obligations concerning the content displayed on the platform, the logos and the trademarks used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from the use of the service.
We are deeply committed to ensuring that the service functions correctly and in accordance with the conditions agreed with our users. However, situations may arise, primarily through the intervention of malicious third parties, which could lead to liability.
In this sense, below are the situations we shall not be liable for in respect of the actions of users, and where the users will assume all liabilities:
- If information that has not been hosted by us or that has been published by a third party outside the organisation is published on the website or platform.
- If the website and the platform are not operational due to technical reasons attributable to third parties or unforeseeable causes or force majeure.
- If the user stores, disseminates, publishes or distributes on the website any material that is defamatory, insulting, discriminatory, incites to violence or that goes against the morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or image of others.
- If the user uses the website or platform to enter data, viruses, codes, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device, and damage is caused to the systems of other users.
If any of the contents accessible through the website or platform are contrary to current regulations, we undertake to immediately withdraw them as soon as we become aware and can corroborate the facts.
We are deeply committed to protecting and defending intellectual and industrial property rights. Therefore, we inform you that:
- Under no circumstances may it be understood that we grant users any right of exploitation of the contents displayed beyond what is strictly necessary for their viewing.
- We guarantee that all the contents we make available are original and in accordance with current national legislation, all of which are protected by intellectual property rights. In cases in which we do not have ownership of the contents, we have all the rights relating to public communication, distribution and/or reproduction for them.
- All logos, trademarks and trade names displayed on the website or platform are our property or, where applicable, those of third parties who have allowed us to use and/or exploit them.
- Under no circumstances may browsing through the website imply the waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial assignment of all or part of the intellectual or industrial property rights, unless otherwise stated in writing.
- None of the contents hosted on the platform may be downloaded, reproduced or used on any other device or place other than our website unless we have enabled the means to do so.
- For security reasons, frames or mechanisms that alter or vary the design, original configuration or contents of the website are not allowed.
- Concerning links or hyperlinks, we may provide you with access to independent third-party websites that are directly related to the advertising displayed and reproduced through the website or platform. As these are not our own websites and we have no control over them, we are not responsible for their contents and/or operation.
If you detect any content that contravenes current legislation, or that may be harmful to users, please let us know us as soon as possible at the following address.
We have implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security in the processing of databases, in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience.
Should you wish to file a complaint regarding the use of our services, please contact us by post at the above e-mail or physical address, and we would appreciate you attempt to reach an amicable solution.
For any litigious matter or that concerns our website or any of those that depend on it, Spanish law will apply and the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid Capital, Spain will be competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to the use of this website.