Things you should know about cookies
- Your browsing history and cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies, like your browser’s browsing history or cache, are a trace of your Internet activity. This can be significant if other people can access your computer. If you are using a shared computer, we recommend that you delete your browsing history, cache and cookies when you are finished. If you don’t know how to do this, see the help section of your browser.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Essential technical cookies. These are cookies necessary to browse or stay connected to the web. If you disable them, it is possible that some parts of the website may not work correctly.
- Personalising cookies: Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
- Analytical Cookies. They help us and third parties to collect information from users and their browsing within the website, to carry out a statistical analysis of the use of the website and improve its structure and contents.
- Advertising Cookies. Used to manage the ads that appear on the web and decide the content or frequency of ads.
- Cookies for social sharing. These cookies identify you on your social media and allow you to share content.
|Function||Cookies||Domain||Persistence||Type of cookie|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users||inmoglaciar.com||2 years||Analytical|
Most browsers allow you to disable cookies altogether. Browsers also allow you to delete cookies associated with specific websites/domains. To do this, you should read the help section of your browser.
You can also find information on the websites of the browsers: